Early voting for the March 1 primary is now underway in Antioch and throughout Davidson County.
All early voting locations will be open February 12 through February 23.
Locally, you can vote early at the Southeast Regional Community Center, 5260 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Suite 202, or at Casa Azafran Community Center, 2195 Nolensville Pike.
Other locations include the Belle Meade City Hall, Bellevue Community Center, Bordeaux Library, Goodlettsville Community Center, Green Hills Library, Hermitage Library, Madison Library, Oglesby Community Club (takes the place of the Edmonston Branch Library undergoing renovations), and the Sonny West Auditorium.
Registered voters may vote at any location during early voting.
Early voting hours will be:
- Friday, Feb. 12 – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 13 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 15 – Holiday, all locations closed
- Tuesday, Feb. 16 – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17 – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 18 – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 19 – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 20 – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 22 – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 23 – 8 a.m. to 8 a.m.
The sample ballot may be viewed at this link.
Tennessee has an open primary system in which you do not have to belong to a political party to vote in its primary.