Starting July 1, 17 Food Lion stores in Tennessee will include wine among its existing selection of affordable, quality products available for customers. These include the Food Lion stores located at 836 Richards Road in Antioch and 3636 Bell Road.
Food Lion will carry wine in cities where sales are permitted to make one-stop shopping much easier.
“Food Lion is focused on making the shopping experience easy, fresh and affordable and we welcome this opportunity to carry wine to better meet our customer needs,” said Rick LaCroix, Vice President of Food Lion’s Southern Division, which includes Tennessee.
Food Lion has completed detailed training for associates and stocking shelves inside the 17 stores to better serve customers. All Tennessee Food Lion stores preparing to sell wine for July 1 are:
- 3120 Bristol Hwy., Johnson City, Tenn.
- 4340 Ringgold Road, East Ridge, Tenn.
- 314 Frey St., Ashland City, Tenn.
- 944 Hillsboro Blvd., Manchester, Tenn.
- 471 East Main St., Gallatin, Tenn.
- 936 Richards Road, Antioch, Tenn.
- 2304 Madison St., Clarksville, Tenn.
- 219 Colloredo Blvd., Shelbyville, Tenn.
- 125 Stuart Road, Cleveland, Tenn.
- 303 Henslee Drive, Dickson, Tenn.
- 1245 E. Spring St., Cookeville, Tenn.
- 411 W. Lincoln St., Tullahoma, Tenn.
- 1707 Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Maryville, Tenn.
- 701 Hwy 11 West, Church Hill, Tenn.
- 11459 Old Nashville Hwy, Smyrna, Tenn.
- 3636 Bell Road, Nashville, Tenn.
- 377 W. Jackson St., Cookeville, Tenn.
“We are pleased to have completed the submission of the materials needed to fulfill the application process for wine in our stores, and appreciate our partnership with the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission (ABC) as they worked to ensure diligent review of licensure materials,” LaCroix said.
Food Lion has 28 stores in Tennessee, with about 1,100 throughout the East Coast.