A lot of people are under the mistaken impression that advertising is expensive, and in certain mediums in certain markets it can be.
However, AntiochTenn.com is dedicated to helping business owners capitalize on the Antioch market, a diverse community with real spending power.
For a reasonable monthly investment, a business can get a high-impact, highly visible display advertisements that helps them grow. As they grow, more options are available to help you target Antioch and Southeast Nashville, as are things like social media marketing, content marketing, and directory listings.
We offer a few important things that no other local media offers:
- More than 25,000 monthly readers.
- 95% are in the Antioch area.
- 75% of our readers are aged 25-52.
- 70% of our readers visit the site three or more times per week.
- 48% of our readers visit our site five times per week.
- Click-thru rates on our ads are twice Google AdSense’s national average.
More than 80,000 call Antioch home. Consider these facts:
- 53.9% population growth since 2000.
- Home values increased 9.9% last year.
- The media household income is $58,000.
- 37% of families have income of more than $60,000.
- 17% of families have incomes of more than $100,000.
- The unemployment rate is a low 4.7%.
- Job growth was 1.91% in 2013.
- Job growth should exceed 30 percent going forward.
Residents of Antioch support an engaged and growing business community. They have money to spend.
AntiochTenn.com, the only news site exclusively dedicated to informing the people of Antioch with local, and only local, news and information, offers a variety of ways to reach this market.
Options to advertise on AntiochTenn.com include:
- Leader board and sideboard display ads.
- In-story ads.
- Pop ups.
- Business directory.
- Content sponsorship.
- Native advertising.
We offer more than a dozen advertising options ranging from directories to scratch-off ads to coupon ads and just about anything in between.
For more information on these and other advertising options, contact [email protected], or fill out the form below.