- This event has passed.
Doing business with Metro
March 2, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This meeting will teach local companies how they can do business with Metro Public Schools Construction and Planning Department.
Topics will include:
- Locating and obtaining bidding documents
- Bid submissions and award process
- License requirements
- Insurance requirements
- DBE utilization requirements
- Payment processes
- Project safety
- Background check requirements
- Bid schedules for each project
This meeting will be 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 2601 Bransford Avenue, in the Conference Room.